So, a friend sent me this "survey" and said I should fill it out and blog it. Ummm, sure why not! I've got nothing better to do.
1 ~ Your life is a movie! Which movie is it and which character are you?
Easy. "Confessions of a Shopaholic" and I'm playing Rebecca Bloomwood. I seriously have a VERY bad shopping habit. The first time I saw this movie and she was talking about retail therapy and how the shops make her feel better, I was like oh my word, that's ME! I think my whole family is complusive shoppers and hoarders, so I don't feel alone, but I do wish I could stop. hahha. I bet some shrink out there specializes in it.
2 ~ This song/band comes on the radio and you automatically turn it not thinking.
FOO FIGHTERS! UGH! Really?!? Could there EVER be a worst band. Are they even a band. Group?
3 ~ What is on your "to-do list" in life. Your bucket list, per say.
Well, what don't I want to do? Oh, I never have any desire to travel outside the country. Shocker I know. I just don't. Places out of the USA scare me for some reason. I do want to travel a lot more of the US. More so the West coast. I would kill to go to California or go to Vegas. Right now my main goals are getting a house, getting finances squared away, and getting Parker into activities like hockey and such.
4 ~ What's a movie you could watch over and over and never get sick of?
Well, there is 4 off the top of my head.
1. Twister. LOVE Twister. Hardcore. I know all the lines, and it ticks everyone off when we watch it and I say the lines before it happens. So funny.
2. Clerks and Clerks 2. I say these together because let's face it, they go together. And they crack me up EVERYTIME.
3. Superbad. I don't know what it is about it but it's hilarious.
4. THEM! There's something about mutant ants, old school special effects, and black and white that work together in this flick.
5 ~ Where would you rather be right this second?
New Orleans. I went there a few times while dating a guy from there, and left a piece of my heart. I would like to find it again. I believe it's near the French Quarter. (And no, I'm not talking about the guy!) I LOVE that city. I love the buzz around it (which is weird because I hate busy, noise, fast paced places), I love the shops, the sounds, the music, the lights. EVERYTHING. I can't explain it.
Well there you have it folks!
Thanks for reading!
"That's no moon! It's a space station!" hehehe.
ReplyDeleteI think I know where you left that piece of your heart. I saw you leave it. Let's go find it!! Mel can write her name in the sand wrong again and we can check on the baby elephant and figure out how many periods are in a hockey games. :)
OMG, Val you made me laugh and cry at the same time. I totally forgot Mel wrote her name wrong, we fell in love with the baby elephant and pretty sure the hockey game was the best ever. That was such a great trip. <3 I'm so glad we got those memories together.
ReplyDeleteMaybe we can find a hot tub too and get a little tipsy. Eat some of those powder sugar thingies, and then we can get beads (cause we never got those when we were there). ;)
DeleteNOLA is one of my favorite places ever. We always have a good time when we go, and its pure magic!
ReplyDelete