1.10.2012

{{Life}}

I am very excited for a few things this week.

First, I have decided what I want to do for my photo this week for Project 52. I am not going to be releasing the photo until Wednesday night/Thursday morning, but it's going to be good. At least I envision it awesome, now to just make that a reality. I'm up for the challenge. The theme is "life".

Second, this sounds so silly, but my Scentsy track pants came. They are like sweatpants. I'm so excited to start working out again in them. Speaking of which, I made a workout date with a co-worker for next Tuesday after work. We have free workout room, should probably start using it. It just has lame hours, esp for me who works 6am-5pm.

Third, took little man to the doctor for those horrible red lines on his cheek that weren't going away, and those are just scratches, and should go away with time. Not sure how they can be scratches, when they don't break the surface, but whatever. Yay! I just had to know nothing was wrong for piece of mind.

Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment