1.24.2012

{{Hair We Go Again}}

So.... hi!!! *waves*
Yeah, my hair DID NOT go as planned. I look like I fell outta the 80's vs out of the ocean. BUT! Do not despair! I found a different idea.

Has anyone tried the Sock Bun to make curls idea? See it here.

Not only does this look simple..... but..... it looks like it could actually work. I am amazed. And will be trying this tonight. My only concern is all the women I see do this have long hair. I have medium hair, but I'll give anything a try once (except sushi).

Back to the drawing board. Scentsy training call today at 11. Got some errands to do. Blah. Happy Tuesday!

**UPDATE! I have my hair in the sock bun, and let me tell you, if nothing else THIS is a cute style in it's own!!!!**
**UPDATE** I took it out early because I HAD to know if it was working.... 




Ok well if I would have left it in longer it would have worked better, but it was super cute. I put it up longer in hopes of it looking fab by tomorrow morning for work!

2 comments:

  1. ok.. sushi is delicious. you *should* try it. at least once. :)

    i found an awesome no-heat curl, it turns out gorgeous...... i'm going to find the link & send it your way!

    ReplyDelete