I've gotten a lot of interest in doing boudoir photo sessions this year. I've got a couple booked, and am starting to wonder if I should add it to my "line-up" of session types. I'm not uncomfortable with the idea. I feel everyone should have a "sexy" picture of themselves to make them feel good. I would totally do a session if I could find someone to do one for less than the prices I've seen ($200-300). I would rather I be a little skinnier, but this is me. I've lost weight, and feel I look ok. I'm excited to see how these couple I booked go. I have a lot of ideas in mind, got some tasteful props, and am willing to shoot whatever the client is comfortable with.
I have a feeling photography is going to be a huge deal this year. I have a bunch of people having newborns, so I'll get to tackle that avenue a little more. I'm excited. I'm excited for new opportunities.
No comments:
Post a Comment