Little man LOVED the color wonders markers. He colored a picture for my desk (YAY!), daddy and grandpa.
My surprise present from a good friend, which not only was SO thoughtful, but SO helpful. This book rocks! It should be titled "Cooking for the Complete Moron" but it's so uncritical to my lack of knowledge! hahhaa
This was supper, and although it looks good..... it really wasn't. The meat was, but beyond that. I've also decided that (and I never thought I would think this) the kitchen must be bigger. This is silly. We have no counter space, no room to work. No wonder I don't want to cook. Frustrating.
But this won't be the end of my cooking adventures. Don said "well babe, this was the first time you made any of this, so it's ok". No, it's not but thank you. We'll try again.


I think that it looks good. :)
ReplyDeleteMost of my meals come from the back of Campbell's soup cans or www.campbellskitchen.com; so easy and so basic. :)
Keep it up you'll be the next Julia Child in no time!!