Ok, so I HATE snow. I hate winter, cold, snow, ice, sliding around in the car, shoveling, ect. I hate winter. But I didn't complain once today (like I said I wouldn't) about the snow we got this morning. I feel we got very spoiled up until now, and let's face it.... 5 inches? That's nothing Wisconsin. Anyone remember the 13inches over night last year??? Yeah, I'll take this 5. So, I put my game face on, brushed off car, slid to work and didn't complain once. Pretty proud of myself.
Made a good supper last night, however Don didn't like it. Can't please them all I suppose. He hates chicken and it had a lot of chicken going on in it. I thought it was amazing.
Photographing KHS Powerlifting tomorrow. Team photos, coach photos, and kids lifting photos. Gonna be a long day. **Kym this is your reminder to pack the SD cards!**
It's Friday the 13th! I LOVE Friday the 13th (the day, not the movie).
Have a great day! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment