As some of you know, I did a fitness challege with my good friend a few months ago. I lost approx. 13 pounds, but had SO much more to go. I haven't been able to join any of her recent challenges but told myself I didn't need to, I would do it on my own. Well that hasn't happened. Then work announced they are doing a 60 day challenge. I contemplated it for days before deciding I just NEEDED to.
So, that said... starting Feb 6th (that's when the challenge starts), I will be doing blog updates on Mondays about the total loss, what I did that week, ect. Monday the 6th will be putting up numbers for the starting point, which I am not ashamed (well maybe a little) to publicily announce, but I'll get over it. I need accountability, and having to blog it will give me that. I also need to get back on my fitness pal. That I will start today.
Here's to a new challenge and committment. I even put a tracker over there on the blog! ~~~>
yay! this makes me so excited for you, kym! and you know what, with the working out, comes endorphins, which will make you feel better, and your whole life will become more positive! hooray for sweating!
ReplyDelete