Ok, I've been MIA. Sorry. Things have been.... well.... psycho.
1. Weight loss challenge. Oh yeah I'm still in that. Umm ok well I'm at 215. Don't know where I was last update and frankly with everything else going on this has been the last thing on my mind.
2. Little man. He's so sick. I think he's got pneumonia. =( Sad panda. I'm taking him in today. Would have taken him to the ER last night but who has $200.00 laying around for that?
3. Job situation. No word. Job shadowed a position Friday and that couldn't be any further away from what I want. What a mess. Couple more irons in the fire on a few positions, but losing hope. Fast.
4. Taxes. I'm excited to get taxes back. I am thinking of taking an add out on Miss Indie's blog and hope that drums up some business for me in the Scentsy world. The party last week did amazing. Happy about that.
5. Just when I'm gearing up for spring and ready to start pushing photography, ect I find out we are getting a huge snow storm this week. Thanks mother nature. Appreciate it.
Ok, that's all you get from me today. I have a ton to do. Adios!
i hope parker is ok! i couldn't imagine having a little one so sick! i'm very lucky that it hasn't happened to us.. the worst we've had is strep throat! knock on wood!
ReplyDeletegood luck with the job hunting, i hope you find something that will make you happy!