5 Random Things About Me or My Life.
1. I am slightly obsessed with cleaning my ears. No joke. I do it probably 10-15X a day. If I feel the slightest of anything in there I'll go crazy and have to clean them. I really think if it gets any worse I could go on that show My Strange Addiction.
2. Little man was named after FBI Agent Seely Booth's son in the show "Bones".
3. I own more lip gloss and eye shadow than I will EVER wear. Yet, I keep buying more.
4. I will be heading back to school for the first time in 6 years this summer, to get my certification in Pharmacy Technician.
5. April is my favorite month. I love spring, I love watching the snow melt. The perfect day to me is, 50's... roads are wet from melting snow, and it smells like life because things are growing back.
I hate wet ears. As soon as I get out of the shower, I have to use a qtip to dry them. I can't stand it. And if the inside of my ears feel dirty, I have to clean them too. Not as often as you, but still, nuts. I have a major fingernail issue though. I *have* to have clean fingernails (and under the nails.) I am constantly cleaning under them, and trimming the edges, etc. Seriously obsessive, especially in the car sitting at stop lights.
ReplyDeleteI have to dry them with a qtip after a shower too!!! Lol
ReplyDelete