4.15.2012

{{I'm Happy and I Know It}}

Well, a lot has happened since my update. Some good, some bad, some ugly. But like I firmly believe... "Everything happens for a reason and in the end it will all work out."
So here's a recap of what went down...

Don and I - We separated for a couple days in March. Things were said out of anger and 6 years of frustrations were thrown on the table. We survived as a strong couple should and things have been much better. We have expectations and know each others concerns and are working on them as a team.

Work - Well, I started at the lab... did 13 days of that and begged to be put somewhere else. They did a VERY fast turn around and got me into the pharmacy where I WANTED to be. It's a part time position, but there are a ton of hours to pick up and I am going to be going to PennFoster.edu to get my Pharmacy Tech degree to move up. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pharmacy. That's where my heart is. I KNOW I needed to get in there. I've never looked forward to going to work and now I do. Pretty awesome.

Weight - Well, I have lost 11 pounds since March 26th. I have 39 to go for my goal. I am walking 10-12 miles a day with this new pharmacy job which is AWESOME. I got myself some new Asics shoes since I'm walking a ton. 

Well, I think that's all.... I hope to get better at the blogging and continue to update. 

No comments:

Post a Comment